Friday, February 27, 2009

Homemade Body Care- In the Kitchen today...

I am in the kitchen this morning whipping up some more homemade bodycare items. It started out with just baby rash cream but ended up being a morning of experimenting with some ingredients I already have on hand (and need to use up!)...on the list are:


  • Baby rash cream (will post tutorial of this later today)
  • Hair lotion for my dd's hair- (will post this soon...)
  • Moisturizing cream for the face -the dry winter air is really giving me problems! (if I can get to this today before lunchtime)

Do you make anything homemade? I love being able to just put these things together as I need them!

1 comment:

  1. I have a list of things I'd love to make when I have more free time, like during those sweltering hot summer afternoons swiftly approaching: sugar scrubs, lotion bars, lip balms, and deep conditioners for my hair. I plan to make a load of it to get me through until December, when we'll take the whole month off from formal studies (('cept math and free reading)) for hand-making gifts and such.

    Cannot wait to see your bounty!

    ReplyDelete

"Whatever you do, whether you eat or drink, do unto the glory of God" 1 Corinthians 10:31